Imagine you are standing on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Irish Sea surrounded by the lush green lands of Ireland. As you inhale the clean pure air, it fills your lungs and blows through your hair … then you open your eyes and you are standing in the living room of your home after being treated by the professional staff of Pur360!
In March, we celebrate the one day a year that we all can be Irish for a day. Here are a few fun facts:
- The highest number of leaves found on a shamrock clover was 14. It is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Legend says that finding a four-leaf clover on St. Patrick’s Day will bring you luck.
- Each clover leaf represents something different. First leaf represents hope, the second leaf represents faith, the third leaf represents love and the fourth leaf represents luck.
- 34 million Americans are part Irish. That is more than the amount of people living in the country of Ireland.
- The first St. Patrick’s Day Parade was not in Ireland but in Boston in 1737. Boston has the highest population of Irish people in the United States.
- The Chicago River is temporarily dyed green in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.
- 41.4 billion pounds of beef are produced each year for St. Patrick’s Day. Most of the beef comes from Texas.
- 2.5 billion pounds of cabbage is grown for St. Patrick’s Day. The cabbage mostly comes from California.
Whether your home is affected by mold or odors, it doesn’t take the luck of the Irish to give you a home free from mold, bacteria, allergens or odors, just Pur360. Call us today for a free quote at 866-451-7371!